Bringing You Closer To Your Dream Horse
As horse owners, I’m sure we have all traveled hundreds of miles to view a horse, only to find something totally different presented on arrival. When we finally find our dream horse, we spend money on a vetting only to discover it can’t pass and the five people prior to you had vetted the same horse with the same result! The careful showjumper seen on the video ballooning every fence up in the wings, within four weeks is clouting poles and couldn’t care less, and the most perfectly behaved horse that passed all your trial tests, once home chronically naps and morphs into something psychotic – all because the seller wasn’t open and honest with you. You are left deflated, out of pocket and with an unsuitable horse you wish you’d never bought. If this is you then you are not alone, and this is why Top Horses LLC has successfully paired over 200+ equestrians with horses destined to reach the top levels of the sport; Grand Prix showjumping or Advanced eventing, and we have achieved this almost entirely from recommendations and repeat customers.
We do things differently; horses are not made in factories by robots and not every horse suits every person. They are unique and we believe the key is in making a good horse-client match. This requires considerable fact-finding by us. We fully trial and test each horse before offering it for sale; horses with vices, lack of ability, behavioral or health issues are selected out – they are not offered for sale to our clients. Unlike many sellers we never ‘prepare’ or rap horses, use tricks, cons or clever edits of any kind to exaggerate a horse’s ability or make bad horses sound good. The videos you see are accurate representations of the horse. This gives you peace of mind, knowing you are choosing from only honest, straight and correct horses. Since we provide you with information to understand the horse, you can make a correct and informed decision about it. Once home, you already know the horse so you can hit the ground running, make fast and efficient progress and, we hope, enjoy a long and happy relationship together.
Test Ride a Top Horse
A select number of Top Horses are who have already been imported into the United states will be available for viewing at the following locations. Please check back often to seen when Top Horses will be in your part of the country.
Meet Our Trainer
Kris has been a Professional rider and trainer since the day he graduated from William Woods University. He has ridden in every division from Young Rider classes, Hunter Derbies all the way up to the $1 million Grand Prix in Ocala. Kris has used his many skills that he learned when he was working for such accomplished professionals such as Karen Cudmore, Jan Rock and Kenny Bergdorfer. Kris works out of his riding complex just outside Naples in wonderful Florida. He is available for clinics, lessons and horse sales and showing. He is very professional and amicable in his approach to both clients and fellow trainers, riders and his team. Every horse is treated as his own and are maintained with state of the art products. He has a very down to earth attitude and his skills are easily translated to both clients and his team. He is a natural at dealing with young horses and instilling confidence and a way to figure out what works for each and every horse specifically.
Kris can be reached at (402) 926-1813 or Click Here to Email
View Videos of Kris in Competition
A Few of Kris’ Many Accomplishments
- Placed 4th Tryon $25,000 Grand Prix with Experience 2017
- Placed 6th Fox Lea $25,000 Grand Prix with Experience 2017
- Placed 5th Fox Lea $25,000 Grand Prix With Experience 2017
- Placed 11th at 6 year old Young Horse Championships Finals with Experience in 2016
- Won $25,000 Smartpak GP with Black Diamond and placed 3rd with Skyfall at Atlanta Spring Classic Week 1, 2016
- Won $50,0000 Commonwealth GP in Lexington, KY with Black Diamond
- 2nd placing with Black Diamond in the $50,000 HITS Grand Prix in Ocala 2015
- 5th Placing with Black Diamond in the $50,000 HITS Grand Prix in Ocla 2015
- Won the $25,000 Grand Prix in Ocala with Black Diamond 2015
- Several Young Horse Championship placings with Skyfall during 2015
- 6th place finish at Young Horse Championship finals with Skyfall 2015
- Won $1500 1.40m Enviro Equine jumper with Skyfall at Ocala 2016
- 2nd place at $10,000 open Prix 1.45m with Skyfall in Ocala 2016
- 5th Place in $5000 FLF welcome stake with Skyfall in FL 2016
- Several international Derby placings with Mr. Big
- Numerous wins and placings at Young Horse championship qualifiers in 2017 with Glenfiddich and Gangster CHS
- Placed 2nd in $5000 Fox Lea Welcome stake 2017 with Gangster CHS